Zip Code 99628 Map And Demographics
Zip Code 99628 Demographics
0.32 / sqml.
Med. Home Value
Manokotak vs. Zip Code 99628 Comparative Analysis
- The largest racial group in zip code 99628 is native american with 87.16%. Most residents occupy detached units with 19.58% of the total population of Manokotak.
- The ratio of married to non-married couples in zip code 99628 is 1:0.64. This compares to the married to non-married couples ratio of 1:0.64 in Manokotak. The highest number of families in zip code 99628 earn $30,000 to $50,000. The highest number of families in Manokotak earn $30,000 to $50,000.
- The highest number of households in zip code 99628 earn $30,000 or less. The highest number of households in Manokotak earn $30,000 or less. The largest household size in zip code 99628 is 1 person per household in comparison to that of 1 person in Manokotak. Most residents of zip code 99628 speak English as their first language with Other European language (excluding English or Spanish) being the second most spoken language. The same language statistics apply to Manokotak.
- Most residents of zip code 99628 (52.5 percent) walk to work. Most residents of Manokotak also walk to work with 52.5 percent.
- 27.63% of the residents of zip code 99628 attend school. The school attendance in Manokotak is 27.63%. Please note: this comparison does not take into account population age of the area being analyzed. Areas with older population will generally have a smaller school attendance rate.
- Real Estate
- Owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in zip code 99628 is 1:0.29. The average owner to tenant house occupancy ratio in Manokotak is 1:0.29. The largest number of housing units in zip code 99628 (95.32 percent) are detached unit residences. Most housing units in Manokotak are detached unit residences with 95.32 percent.
Zip Code 99628 Business Counts by Industry